Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pictures

Still trying to figure out how to get my pictures up on the blog, but for those of you who have a Facebook, I've uploaded the first album of my travel photos for your enjoyment.

I'll let the rest of you know when I get around to making them accessible for everyone.

Also, we went to see a Russian movie the other day - Kanikuli Ctrogovo Rezhima (Loosely translated, it means "Vacation from the Harsh Regime"...I think). The plot is basically that two hardened Russian criminals escape from a Siberian prison and go into hiding as counselors at a Russian children's day camp. Obviously, a rather slapstick comedy, but still fairly enjoyable to watch.

Do Svidanya!

2 comments:

  1. The pictures look really amazing dude! St. Petersburg is really pretty. I'm super jealous of where you get to have classes every day.

    Are you finding that understanding Russian as spoken by native speakers is getting easier bit-by-bit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your pictures. They are amazing!!! Your school is absolutely beautiful. Was it a cathedral at one time? Have you started classes yet? Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete